Retaining Wall Approvals Cairns

Speed up the approval process with ACA

Are you considering building a retaining wall? If your retaining wall is over 1m tall you will need a building approval.

We often suggest coming into the office to meet with a certifier to go through the size and location of your retaining wall and where you would like to put it on your property. We can also assist you with the paperwork required to start an application.

If you prefer not to come into the office due to work schedules or distance, we can still assist you over email.

Our Retaining Wall Approvals Service Areas

Cairns, Cairns northern beaches, Port Douglas, Atherton Tablelands, Gordonvale, Babinda, Innisfail and Mission Beach. Please don’t hesitate to contact ACA if you require approval for a location outside of the areas listed.

Find out more about getting your retaining wall approved by giving us a call or filling out our contact form.

Phone: 07 40 544 588      Book My Retaining Wall Approval

The Retaining Wall Approval Process

What will I need to start an application?

  • DA Form 2
  • Engagement Form
  • Site Plan (to show where you are building your retaining wall on your property)
  • Structural Plans and an Engineering Form 15
  • Sewer plan or location of onsite disposal trenches

Download DA Form 2      Download Engagement Form

Book A Retaining Wall Building Approval

To book in or to find out more, please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.