Are you considering building a pergola?
Most structures in the Tropical North Region of Queensland will need a building approval because we are in a cyclonic area.
We often suggest coming into the office to meet with a certifier to go through what sort of pergola you would like to build and where you would like to put it on your property. We can also assist you with the paperwork required to start an application.
If you prefer not to come into the office due to work schedules or distance, we can still assist you over email.
Our Pergola Approvals Service Areas
Cairns, Cairns northern beaches, Port Douglas, Atherton Tablelands, Gordonvale, Babinda, Innisfail and Mission Beach. Please don’t hesitate to contact ACA if you require approval for a location outside of the areas listed.
Find out more about getting your pergola approved by giving us a call or filling out our contact form.
The Pergola Approval Process
What will I need to start an application?
- DA Form 2
- Engagement Form
- QBCC Insurance (if owner builder you will need an owner builder licence if the cost of works is over $11,000)
- Site Plan (to show where you are building your pergola on your property)
- Structural Plans and an Engineering Form 15
- Sewer plan or location of onsite disposal trenches
Choose the right building approval company
Regardless of the size or complexity of your residential project, our team of highly skilled certifiers will help you every step of the way from concept to approval.
- Knowledgable staff who offer clear, consistent and definitive advice
- We hold ourselves accountable for any advice and work we carry out.
- We understand every client is unique so we always provide a customised service to meet your needs.
- Prompt & reliable service
- Great communication with our clients
- Cost effective – We offer competitive rates compared to other certifiers
- Skilled & innovative problem solvers – Our team offer fresh ideas and solutions to solve any obstacles that may arise
Don't just take our word for it
Great service, prompt and reasonably priced with really helpful and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend them and/or use them again.Ann & David Jamieson
Very thorough and professional. Always available and responds at the earliest time possible. Advice is always clear, concise and specific.Andrew McFadden
All Construction Approvals are a preferred supplier for Dawsons Engineering covering all aspects of building and construction certification and approvals. A team of experts with a wealth of knowledge always providing prompt service with positive outcomes. We would highly recommend their service.Nikki DawsonDawsons Engineering
Having used ACA for over 10 years now, I can vouch that they are amazing to work with and always provide the highest level of professional service. They are thorough, reliable and nothing is ever too much trouble. The ladies in the office are always friendly and their efficiency unparalleled. Thank you ACA for taking the stress out of getting our projects approved!Stephanie Ansell
About All Construction Approvals
Harald and the team have been approving houses all over Queensland since 2001. The team is knowledgeable, trust-worthy and well-versed in many situations. Trusted by some of the best builders in Cairns, along with, being selected for numerous government housing projects, the ACA name has been a long-standing staple in the industry for providing consistent, quality outcomes. Our point of difference from most other certifiers is that we try to make ourselves available, as much as possible, to answer any questions you may have along the way.
Contact us today via email, phone or walk-in for a free consultation and to get an application started.