Demolition Building Approvals Cairns

Fast & Reliable Building Approvals

Did you know you need a building approval to demolish a building or structure? Some buildings are in heritage overlays and could possibly need a development approval.  A plumbing application should be lodged, as well, to cap-off the sewer.

We often suggest coming into the office to meet with a certifier to go through your application. Alternatively, we can assist you over email.

Our Demolition Approvals Service Areas

Cairns, Cairns northern beaches, Port Douglas, Atherton Tablelands, Gordonvale, Babinda, Innisfail and Mission Beach. Please don’t hesitate to contact ACA if you require approval for a location outside of the areas listed.

Find out more about getting your demolition approved by giving us a call or filling out our contact form.

Phone: 07 40 544 588      Book My Demolition Approval

The Demolition Approval Process

What will I need to start an application?

Download DA Form 2      Download Engagement Form

Book A Demolition Building Approval

To book in or to find out more, please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.