Building Approval advice you can rely on
Are you looking for a reliable team you can turn to for advice from start to finish with your commercial building projects?
When it comes to Commercial Building Approvals, All Construction Approvals has a vast amount of experience. You can rest assured you are going to receive sound advice when you talk to Martin and Harald about your commercial building project.
Who can we help
When starting the design of a commercial project it is good to have a building certifier engaged so if you have questions throughout the process they are there to help.
- Commercial Builders
- Building Designers
- Project Managers
All Construction Approvals Certifiers are available to assist you from the conception to the completion of your commercial building project. To begin the process, send through your plans and contact details to email@example.com.
We will need 24-48 hours to provide a quote and we will respond with forms to start your application. Once you decide to go with ACA we will start with a consultation to go through your plans and report any potential issues as per Queensland and the Building Code of Australia (BCA) regulations.
Approvals we can help you with
We can certify commercial jobs Class 2 to 9 including:
- Apartments & units
- Office buildings
- Industrial buildings and warehouses
- Aged care & health care buildings
- Child care centres & schools
- Tenancy fit-outs
- Sporting clubs
- Restaurants & cafes
- Repairs & maintenance projects
Choose the right building approval company
- Knowledgable staff who offer clear, consistent and definitive advice
- We hold ourselves accountable for any advice and work we carry out.
- We understand every client is unique so we always provide a customised service to meet your needs.
- Prompt & reliable service
- Great communication with our clients
- Cost effective – We offer competitive rates compared to other certifiers
- Skilled & innovative problem solvers – Our team offer fresh ideas and solutions to solve any obstacles that may arise
The ACA team has years of experience when to comes to commercial projects. Martin Accatino and Harald Weber have worked on various projects and not many certifiers would have the vast amount of experience that they do within the Cairns area.
Key relevant commercial building approval projects:
- Cairns Private Hospital – Class 9a, the private hospital had many extensive regulations that needed to be met. Attention to detail was everything on this project.
- Cairns Aquarium – Class 9b, the aquarium has two floors and a significant atrium area with no separation between floors, this required a complex performance solution. The building also contained many unique features that you don’t see in an every day build, such as concrete trees and glass of significant thickness and span. We helped our clients every step of the way through this process.
- Cairns Airport – Class 9b, the airport was an extensive project requiring extreme dedication. An incredibly complex performance solution covering no less than 13 variations from the NCC formed part of approval. Many inspections with Queensland Fire Emergency Services (QFES) were performed at midnight and we were there every time to help them through the process.
- DFO Cairns – Class 6, DFO is a major shopping centre in Cairns with a complex Performance solution in relation to extended travel distances, roller shutters in lieu of swinging doors and smoke exhaust, we are there for the team anytime a new additions are added or shop fit-out is undertaken.
Don't just take our word for it
All Construction Approvals are part of our preferred local consultant team for our commercial construction projects. Our association with ACA has been developed over many years. As a design and construct contractor the role of our Building Certifier is most important. We rely on them for considered early advice on our projects to ensure we evolve the designs in a compliant way. We often challenge our Certifier with alternatives to provide functionality and value for our clients. ACA takes these challenges on without just post boxing code and legislation, they try and often find great solutions for usCambell Balderson - DirectorKeir QLD
All Construction Approvals have at all times displayed an ongoing commitment to the professional delivery of Building Certification services, from early planning through to practical completion, on a wide range of projects with Peddle Thorp Architects.
The Company is flexible and responsive to Client circumstances and can cope with the demands of substantial size projects. I have found project staff responsive, insightful, easy to do business with, and genuinely committed to achieving positive outcomes that benefit the project and Client alike.Paul WhittlePeddle Thorp
We have been working with the team at All Construction Approvals for 15 years. This longevity is founded on a continuous trust; prompt support & reliable advice through our design process & compliance approvals. We recommend ACA without hesitation.Stuart JacksonMyriad Design
Over many years of working in the construction industry under a range of many types of contracts in Project Management roles, I have been constantly reminded of the importance of choosing an experienced and collaborative consultant team. In the current constantly moving code compliance regime the speciality of each team member is acknowledged during the exchange of ideas to find solutions. As the Building Certifier is often the final arbiter, it is important the input they offer is correct and helpful to the team. We have a long history of working with the All Construction Approvals team under Harald Weber’s management on a variety of projects and are happy with their assistance, prompt service and availability. ACA is our first choice Building Certifying company for our Design and Construction projects.John ParkerHutchinson Builders
We have worked with All Construction Approvals since 2011. Harald and his team are always very responsive with their advice and assessments, and friendly and professional to work with.Dr Shaneen FantinPOD People Oriented Design
ACA have the depth of experience required to guide contractors through complex compliance issues at both design & construction stages.Grant MulkearnsVis Constructions
Frequently Asked Questions
We strive to have your approval as soon as possible with commercial properties it can be a bit longer due to all of the information needed in order to make sure everything is compliant. We will work as a team to ensure the most efficient, time effective result.
We just need your plans and we will then send you some forms to fill out to get you on your way with your approval.
We need at least 24-hours’ notice to get you booked in for an inspection.
About All Construction Approvals
All Construction Approvals (ACA) is a privately owned company formed in 2001 by Harald Weber. ACA was created in response to market demand for a personalised, reliable and consistent service in relation to building certification and consultancy work.
Our goal is to provide the highest level of professional service in building regulation and control. We offer innovative, cost effective, quality outcomes to ensure building compliance and project success.