fbpx Skip to main content

Traditional blocks of land size are getting smaller, and you know existing homes occupying a fair chunk of real estate. Sometimes you just force to build closer to a boundary. People often asks us, is it possible? And we say yes because there is a process involved where you can undertake relaxation application through council to apply for close to boundary setback.